NOTE: The Alaska Public Offices Commission (APOC) requires campaign donors to include their occupation and employer information with a donation. If you mail a check, please include this information with your check.
- Individuals may contribute up to $500 per calendar year to the Committee to Elect Thomas Lamb.
- The cash limit per person is $100 per calendar year. This counts towards the $500 limit.
- Alaskan Groups / PACs may contribute up to $1000 per calendar year to a candidate.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
Redirecting to payment form...